GbE DEMARCATION EQUIPMENT
The growth of e2e Ethernet services demands from operators the client equipments meet some basic functionalities. EterniD EE demarcation equipments meet such new requirements:
- Establishing a demarcation point between the client network and the operator’s Ethernet network.
- Guaranteeing SLA for Ethernet services e2e.
- Implementing operation, administration and maintenance functionalities (IEEE 802.3ahEthernet OAM & Loop-backs)
- Measuring service quality (ITU-T Y.1731)
The main specifications of EtherniD EE equipments are:
- Assembly: Desktop, rack, on wall.
- Network interface: GbE (optic and electric)
- Client interface: GbE (optic and electric)
- SNMP management, via VLAN, in band
- Supply: 220 Vac, 48Vdc, PoE